The pace at which artificial intelligence is finding its application in the global business arena has brought about a paradigm shift in business processes and corporate infrastructures. Organizations are on the lookout for professionals who can effectively incorporate AI methodologies to ensure increased productivity and measurable growth for the company.
The Master of Science (MSc) Artificial Intelligence program is offered by Montpellier Business School (MBS), which is among the world’s top 1% business schools with triple international accreditations AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. The immersive 1-year online program meticulously crafted to equip you with the knowledge and skills essential to excel in the cutting-edge realm of AI. In this program, you will explore relevant areas such as business analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, Python, and AI. You will become adept in the tools and techniques of big data analysis, data quality protection and regulation, and learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure AI in order to optimize strategic business decisions and outcomes.
The MBS MSc Artificial Intelligence program will prepare you with an arsenal of tools to employ AI to face business challenges and further business growth. The program will shape you into a professional who can effectively apply AI and other technologies to achieve organizational growth and lead businesses into profitability.
The application of artificial intelligence in every industry has been growing at a very fast rate. AI and its related technologies are improving productivity and output across sectors.
The MBS MSc Artificial Intelligence program will prepare graduates to effectively comprehend, integrate, and leverage AI to drive business growth. Some of the common job roles include AI project manager, data scientist, marketing specialist, data analyst, and automation architect.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAREERS AND SALARIES
*Source: Indeed.com, Totaljobs, Simplilearn, PayScale, Glassdoor, Honeypot, DataCareer
Source: BusinessDIT 2023
The MBS MSc Artificial Intelligence program curriculum is comprehensive and has been meticulously crafted to equip you with the acumen required to succeed in the dynamic global market increasingly reliant on AI and its related exponential technologies. Through the program, you will delve into sought-after areas and topics like business analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, Python, and Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals. You will engage in a combination of theory and practice that will ensure that you excel at understanding how to recognize, leverage, and integrate AI in order to drive favorable business outcomes. This program will prepare you to excel in your career by enabling you to;
- Seamlessly adapt to the ongoing digital revolution and the evolving demands of the industry.
- Apply AI concepts and methodologies to tackle global business challenges, fostering a culture of innovation and strategic thinking.
- Gain a robust foundation of focused knowledge as well as technical skills to be prepared for immediate business action.
- Become a catalyst for positive change by advocating innovation and sustainable practices in your organization and career.
The key topics covered in the program include:
Applicants for direct admission to the degree program are required to have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a foreign country.
- Details of academic qualifications (official transcripts from colleges and universities attended).
- Official scores from either IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Duolingo, or English speaking score (less than 2 years).
- A motivation letter.
Shortlisted candidates might be required to go through an interview before they are accepted into the program.
The tuition fee for the MBS MSc Artificial Intelligence program is inclusive of all taxes. It covers teaching fees, usage of the learning platform, and all online learning materials. It does not cover any other expenses that are not expressly mentioned here.
The deadline for this round has passed
The deadline for this round has passed
The deadline for this round has passed
EURO 1000 early registration benefit
March 16, 2024
EURO 200 early registration benefit
April 27, 2024
May 25, 2024
- Application fee for MBS MSc Artificial Intelligence program is Euro 200.
- Application fee is refunded only in the case an applicant is not offered admission to the program.
The greatest challenge for companies in present times will be the sustainable, socially responsible, and eco-responsible transformation of their strategy. This is why CSR and sustainable development issues are at the heart of MBS’ research activities and are covered in all of our programs. This unique approach focuses on training managers and entrepreneurs with the ability to steer the financial, social, societal, and environmental performance of their company. In the 2023 Financial Times ranking of the best Master In Management, MBS is ranked 51st best master in the world. It is also the unique French Business School in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking.
By choosing MBS, you are making the decision to become a socially responsible leader in an ever-evolving world.
MBS KEY FIGURES
Employment rate for young graduates
Tenured faculty members (including 80 research lecturers)
Alumni around the world in 100 countries
ACCREDITATIONS, APPROVALS, AND MEMBERSHIPS
MBS is one of the very few business schools (1%) in the world to hold the three most prestigious international accreditations.
MBS holds Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation (AACSB) for all its programs and activities; this accreditation guarantees the best business training in the world.
MBS holds EQUIS accreditation granted by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD-EQUIS), which is awarded to schools that ensure a high standard of academic excellence.
The MBS Grande Ecole and Executive MBA programs are Association of MBAs (AMBA) accredited. The Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation is the oldest and most prestigious distinction for MBA programs. It is awarded for the organization and content of the programs and the level and quality of the faculty.
MBS is also a signatory to many groups and has been awarded many prestigious labels.
- MBS is a member of the Conférence des Grande Écoles and of the Chapitre des Grandes Écoles de Management, which brings together the 38 leading French business schools.
- MBS is a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact and the Principales for Responsible Management Education (PRME) in favor of human rights, the environment, and social progress.
- MBS was the first higher education institution to be awarded the State label of Pioneer in Diversity and Professional Equality. This label is given to organizations that meet strict specifications, including the definition and implementation of a concrete and measurable diversity policy.
- MBS holds the esteemed EESPIG (Private Higher Education Institution of General Interest) status, as granted by the French State. This recognition ensures that all resources are dedicated solely to fulfilling the public service mission of providing high-quality higher education. Under associative status (Law 901), MBS is firmly and permanently a non-profit organization.
- MBS is a signatory of the LGBTQA+ Charter of Commitment of L’Autre Cercle, which is the first European initiative to provide a formal framework for a policy to promote diversity and prevent discrimination.
- MBS has obtained the DDRS label for four years in 2022. This label validates the concrete actions already deployed by the school, its committed and inclusive strategic plan, and guarantees continuous improvement on these crucial subjects in anticipation of its future eco-campus 2025.