Quick and continuous technological evolution is reshaping business processes and arenas across the world. Enterprises are integrating these technologies for faster, more efficient and secure business processes leading to optimized operations and an enhanced customer experience. Consequently, companies are actively seeking skilled professionals with a deep understanding of technological innovation and business acumen – individuals poised to drive growth and ensure success.
The Master of Science (MSc) Technology and Business Administration program is offered by Montpellier Business School (MBS), which is among the world’s top 1% business schools with triple international accreditations AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. The transformative 1-year online program designed to equip you with the tools essential to thrive in this dynamic landscape. This program will prepare you to steer organizations to brace for and embrace rapid technological changes that impact the business world. Through a blend of theoretical and practical training, the program will cover concepts of business administration, including organization behavior, digital transformation, sustainability, and ethical leadership. You will hone your skills in big data, business analytics, digital business models, business intelligence, design thinking, ERP systems, and more to optimize businesses across various sectors.
The MBS MSc Technology and Business Administration program will sharpen your technological and business skills so that you can navigate modern global businesses and lead and innovate in the face of contemporary challenges.
As newer technologies increasingly find their way into business development, companies are looking for professionals with a keen awareness of industry trends, coupled with the business acumen to strategically apply these advancements to address unique business challenges.
Graduates of this program are well-positioned to thrive as technology project managers, digital transformation leaders, business analysts, innovation managers, data analysts, e-commerce managers, and IT consultants in any industry.
TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CAREERS AND SALARIES
*Source: PayScale, DataCareer, Renaix, PayScale, Totaljobs, Glassdoor, Salary.com
Source: BCG X Mind the Tech Gap
The MBS MSc Technology and Business Administration program is a comprehensive learning journey that will prepare you to succeed in the ever-evolving technology-driven business arena. Throughout the program, you will be immersed in a dynamic curriculum that blends technology-focused subjects such as digital change and ERP systems with business-oriented topics like ethical leadership and sustainable innovation development. By developing expertise in these skills, you will be poised to confidently navigate a business world driven by technology. This program will help you ready yourself to tackle the evolving business challenges, and recognize and create opportunities for personal and professional advancement. As you progress, you will be able to;
- Adapt to the ever-changing demands of the technology-driven business landscape.
- Understand and implement problem-solving concepts based in technology to real-world business scenarios.
- Translate insights into actionable strategies for sustainable business expansion.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to craft innovative solutions, equipping you to thrive in the digital age’s dynamic environment.
- Establish a robust foundation for long-term career growth in a technology-centric business landscape.
The key topics covered in the program include:
Applicants for direct admission to the degree program are required to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent: You must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a foreign country.
- Details of academic qualifications (Official transcripts from colleges and universities attended).
- Official scores from either IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Duolingo, or English speaking score (less than 2 years).
- A motivation letter.
Shortlisted candidates might be required to go through an interview before they are accepted into the program.
The tuition fee for the MBS MSc Technology and Business Administration program is inclusive of all taxes. It covers teaching fees, usage of the learning platform, and all online learning materials. It does not cover any other expenses that are not expressly mentioned here.
EURO 1,000 early registration benefit
December 16, 2023
EURO 750 early registration benefit
January 27, 2024
EURO 500 early registration benefit
February 24, 2024
EURO 350 early registration benefit
March 30, 2024
EURO 200 early registration benefit
April 27, 2024
May 25, 2024
- Application fee for MBS MSc Technology and Business Administration program is Euro 200.
- Application fee is refunded only in the case an applicant is not offered admission to the program.
The greatest challenge for companies in present times will be the sustainable, socially responsible, and eco-responsible transformation of their strategy. This is why CSR and sustainable development issues are at the heart of MBS’ research activities and are covered in all of our programs. This unique approach focuses on training managers and entrepreneurs with the ability to steer the financial, social, societal, and environmental performance of their company. In the 2023 Financial Times ranking of the best Master In Management, MBS is ranked 51th best master in the world. It is also the unique French Business School in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking.
By choosing MBS, you are making the decision to become a socially responsible leader in an ever-evolving world.
MBS KEY FIGURES
Employment rate for young graduates
Tenured faculty members (including 80 research lecturers)
Alumni around the world in 100 countries
ACCREDITATIONS, APPROVALS, AND MEMBERSHIPS
MBS is one of the very few business schools (1%) in the world to hold the three most prestigious international accreditations.
MBS holds Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation (AACSB) for all its programs and activities; this accreditation guarantees the best business training in the world.
MBS holds EQUIS accreditation granted by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD-EQUIS), which is awarded to schools that ensure a high standard of academic excellence.
The MBS Grande Ecole and Executive MBA programs are Association of MBAs (AMBA) accredited. The Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation is the oldest and most prestigious distinction for MBA programs. It is awarded for the organization and content of the programs and the level and quality of the faculty.
MBS is also a signatory to many groups and has been awarded many prestigious labels.
- MBS is a member of the Conférence des Grande Écoles and of the Chapitre des Grandes Écoles de Management, which brings together the 38 leading French business schools.
- MBS is a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact and the Principales for Responsible Management Education (PRME) in favor of human rights, the environment, and social progress.
- MBS was the first higher education institution to be awarded the State label of Pioneer in Diversity and Professional Equality. This label is given to organizations that meet strict specifications, including the definition and implementation of a concrete and measurable diversity policy.
- MBS holds the esteemed EESPIG (Private Higher Education Institution of General Interest) status, as granted by the French State. This recognition ensures that all resources are dedicated solely to fulfilling the public service mission of providing high-quality higher education. Under associative status (Law 901), MBS is firmly and permanently a non-profit organization.
- MBS is a signatory of the LGBTQA+ Charter of Commitment of L’Autre Cercle, which is the first European initiative to provide a formal framework for a policy to promote diversity and prevent discrimination.
- MBS has obtained the DDRS label for four years in 2022. This label validates the concrete actions already deployed by the school, its committed and inclusive strategic plan, and guarantees continuous improvement on these crucial subjects in anticipation of its future eco-campus 2025.